Registration & Information
2020/2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN
WALK-IN REGISTRATION IS JULY 13th ONLY (Date subject to change, due to COVID)
- Click the Skyward button above and log-in using your PARENT Skyward Access & PARENT Password (Do Not use your student’s login information)
- Click on 2020/2021 Registration and follow the steps.
YOU MUST COMPLETE EACH STEP
IF YOU COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLINE, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COME TO THE HIGH SCHOOL TO REGISTER IN JULY. YOU MUST USE A COMPUTER OR IPAD FOR REGISTRATION. AN IPHONE WILL NOT WORK AS WELL, DUE TO THE VAST AMOUNT OF DATA.
No payment is required at the time of registration. YOUR STUDENT IS NOT OFFICIALLY REGISTERED UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE ONLINE REGISTRATION.
July 13 – Walk in Registration at RFHS
July 13, 2020-8:00-12:00 and 1:00-4:00
July 22, 2020 – Payments may be made online in Skyward Family Access or at the school.
Please check the school’s website for up to date information regarding athletic information. If you have any questions regarding registration, please call the school at 815-625-3886 x0.
All students that participate in an athletic activity at RFHS are required to pay a $75 participation fee. This is an annual fee and there is a $150 family cap. Please pay the athletic fee at registration. See below for a list of the athletics activities that are covered by the participation fee.
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Boys & Girls Golf
- Dance Team
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Boys and Girls Track
- Bass Fishing
- Boys and Girls Swimming (will pay participation fees. Fees to be announced at a later date)
All students that participate in an activity at RFHS are required to pay a $75 participation fee. This is an annual fee and there is a $150 family cap. Please pay the activity fee at registration. See below for a list of the activities that are covered by the participation fee.
- Scholastic Bowl
- Speech Team
- Drill Team/Flags
Lunch Money Fees
The following is the procedure for depositing lunch money in your student’s account:
- Money needs to be put in the locked drop box by the main office no later than 9:00am.
- If money is deposited after 9:00am it will not be credited to the account until the next day.
- When depositing money after 9:00am, please stop in the main office before placing in the lock box and show your money to the school secretaries. After approval, you will be given a note, to show the lunch ladies to verify you have deposited money. Students may then drop their money into the lock box and it will be added to their account the following day.
The school provides bus service to students living 1.5 miles or more from school. Busses will run August, 14, 2019 FOR FRESHMEN ONLY, and for all students on Thursday, August 15. We suggest that you watch for them, as accurate pickup and delivery times may not be established until after the first full day of classes. Busses will return freshmen students home after the Wednesday session at approximately 11:45 a.m. and return all students home at the regular time on Wednesday.
Any student with a current ID may ride the bus to and from the following bus stops. If you have questions, feel free to contact Rich Montgomery, Transportation Director at 815-625-3886 ext. 234.
Additional Bus Stops
South of Route 30
- Buell Road (14th Avenue) & West 19th Street – Southwest Corner
- Buell Road & West 14th Street – Southeast Corner
- 4th Avenue & West 18th Street – Southeast Corner
East of Route 40
- East 3rd Street & Avenue C
- Avenue C & East 8th Street
Approximate pickup time for the above routes will be 7:10 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.